Monday 13 October 2014

Roberson's Glaze Medium - Rock on!

It was at about this time last year that I was painting the big sunset painting for the Bath show.  I was doing it in the studio on the floor throwing puddles of paint and glaze medium all over it.  Not used to painting in the studio the fumes built up and Lisa kept telling me to open windows and get out.  I noticed it for a week or two afterwards feeling a bit 'icky' and put it down to the nasty 'Cobalt driers' in the glaze medium.  Well they've changed the formula now - no more Cobalt Driers and it works exactly the same!   Its yellowish in colour now as opposed to that red.  Good job Robersons - we ca all live a little longer!  Great to see some autumn weather at last.  I can now wear my long johns without fear of having to strip at 21 degrees, sweaty on a pavement.

No comments:

Post a Comment